Teacher Resources: Educational Games and Puzzles to Make Learning Fun
Incorporating educational games and puzzles into today’s school curriculum is a great way to build a foundation of language and math skills. This collection of teacher resources for kids is fun, free, and teaches children the fundamentals of learning for elementary and middle school students. Educational games and puzzles can build skills in language arts, math, social studies, science, and more. Use the following resources to find educational tools for your lesson plans and make learning fun.
- Kids Page Brain Teasers: Collection of printable brain teasers and riddles, as well as a video that takes a tour of the brain to see how it functions.
- Paper Folding Brain Binders: These brain binders consist of 2, 3, 4, and 5 fold picture puzzles that only require a piece of paper.
- Brain Connection: List of brain teasers for kids designed to exercise memory attention and sound discrimination skills.
- Sharp Brains Brain Teasers: Large selection of fun brain teasers and experiments used to test how our brain works.
- Syvum Brain Teasers and Math Puzzles: This web page features brain teasers and math puzzles at three levels of difficulty.
- Interactive Brain Teasers: Students can practice their brain skills with logic, strategy, memory, and word brain teasers.
- Word Searches, Printables & Worksheets: Find a variety of word searches that focus on animals, book-themed, holiday, math, skills, and more.
- Puzzles Printable Center: Educational games and puzzles, including connect the dots, mazes, crossword puzzles, decoding puzzles, and image searches.
- Brain Bashers: Find a wide range of puzzles, including word puzzles, mazes, jigsaws, and crossword puzzles.
- Printable Jigsaw Puzzles: Collection of themed printable jigsaw puzzles for holidays, seasons, and more.
- Neuroscience for Kids: Printable worksheets focusing on neuroscience, including word search puzzles, crossword puzzles, and related lessons.
- Math and Logic Puzzles: This web page provides a variety of math and logic puzzles, such as measuring and symmetry puzzles.
- Math Riddles: Large selection of math riddles from easy to very challenging on various math subtopics, such as geometry and probability.
- Logic Puzzles and Riddles: Here you will find logic, math, science, and many other puzzles and riddles for young students.
- AZ Kids Riddles: List of fun riddles for elementary and middle school students to help get them thinking.
- Middle School Riddles: Collection of riddles with answers that are suitable for middle school students.
- Challenging Riddles: Students can challenge themselves by finding the answers to these more difficult riddles.
- Food Group Riddles: These riddles can be incorporated into lesson plans pertaining to food groups and nutrition.
- Exploring the Science of Light: The Optical Society of America provides a variety of illusions for kids to explore.
- Optical Illusions: Page full of optical illusions and activities for students to practice.
- Visual Phenomena & Optical Illusions: Find optical illusions on various subjects, such as motion and time, color, geometrics, and cognitive effects.
- Illusions Gallery: Learn about the benefits of completing optical illusions and search the visual illusions gallery.
- Fun Illusions Page: This web page has several still optical illusions pictures that appear to be rotating or moving.
- Exploratorium Optical Illusions: Online optical illusion gallery with popular optical illusions for students to explore.
Other Educational Fun
- Games and Puzzles: This educational page has science games, element games, math games, and other fun games and puzzles for students.
- Educational Videos, Lessons & Games: K-12 teachers can use these science, math, social studies, and English videos, activities, and games in their daily curriculum.
- Printable Games and Puzzles: Kids of all ages can enjoy these word games, memory games, mazes, matching games, puzzles, and quizzes.
- Geography Games and Problem Solving: Large selection of interactive games, including math, alphabet, vocabulary, and memory subjects.
- Popular Printable Games and Puzzles: Here you will find traditional middle school games, such as states crossword puzzles and a human body word search.
- Kids Puzzles and Games: Students can have fun completing picture puzzles, work seek games, and concentration memory puzzles.